Pricing & Availability
Please see the Rev 5 Changes and Upgrades page
Getting on the Waiting List
Thanks for your interest!
I maintain the ordering process manually by sending out PayPal invoices.
To get on the “Interest List”, please do the following:
- Highlight and copy the block of text below
- Click the “E-mail Turbo’s Aquatics” button to open up a new message in your email program OR
- Start a new message yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paste the copied text into the new e-mail
- Fill in the information
- Click Send
This will initiate a support ticket.
You will receive an automatically generated ticket opening confirmation email, usually within a few minutes. If you don’t get that e-mail within 5 minutes, please refer to the section at the bottom of this page regarding spam/junk filter issues!
*************** COPY BELOW THIS LINE ***************
1) Full Name:
2) Forum User Name(s) & where used:
3) Which size Algae Scrubber are you interested in? L2, L4 or L8?
Availability & Pricing: https://www.turbosaquatics.com/rev-5-changes-and-upgrades/
Sizing Assistance: https://www.turbosaquatics.com/choosing-a-scrubber-size/
4) Are you interested in:
- A) Discounted Rev 4 (current version), including compatible upgrades when available?
- B) Rev 5 due out Summer 2022?
5) I offer Support Rails as on optional add-on ($30/set): do you need Support Rails?
Support Rails Information: https://www.turbosaquatics.com/support-mounting-brackets/
6) Take a stab at your self-perceived level of need: High (1), Medium (2), or Low (3)
7) How did you find out about Turbo’s Aquatics?
8) Any comments or questions?
1) Physical Address:
2) Ship-to Address (only if different):
3) Phone Number (for shipping):
4) Preferred e-mail address:
5) PayPal e-mail address (only if different):
6) Are you active or retired Military, Law Enforcement, or First Responder?
*************** COPY ABOVE THIS LINE ***************
Note regarding pumps:
I currently do not carry pumps. I used to offer Rio pumps, but they are no longer readily available.
Please refer to the Pump Recommendations article as a guideline for the size pump you will need (depending on the scrubber and your plumbing setup)
Make sure you will receive messages from me!
Spam and junk sucks, but it’s a fact of life. Many service providers are really cracking down hard, and while I strive to make sure my mail server settings are as perfect as they can be (and no, they are not perfect right now, as I recently discovered) there are some factors that are completely out of my control.
To ensure that you receive messages from me and/or my support system (some of which will contain formatted HTML and hyperlinks) you will need to add the support email address to your whitelist, contacts, Safe Senders list, etc – whatever your service provider calls it. If possible, add the entire domain turbosaquatics.com. This must be done online for the free services like gmail, hotmail/microsoft, yahoo, AOL, etc (if you add it to your phone or local email program, that does nothing)
Here’s a quick list to help you out:
Gmail – just add to contacts
Step-by-step Gmail guide
Microsoft (hotmail, msn, live, outlook, etc) – Setting (wheel) -> Options -> Junk email: Safe Senders -> add domain turbosaquatics.com -> CLICK SAVE
Step-by-step Hotmail (any Microsoft) guide
Yahoo – create filter to route email from email@example.com to inbox
Step-by-step Yahoo Mail guide
AOL – I don’t have it, but I hear it’s pretty straight forward
Step-by-step AOL mail guide
If you use an Apple e-mail address like icloud.com, mac.com, me.com, apple.com, etc – here’s the deal: Apple is like AOL used to be – they have a pre-filter that screens all your messages before they deliver them to your inbox, and they delete the ones they think are junk. The problem is, you can’t prevent this from happening as they have no handy “whitelist” system, and they don’t appear to intend on adding one. So I strongly recommend against using Apple e-mail addresses.