UNTIL THEY ARE GONE SPECIAL – PRICES ADJUSTED 9/5/2023
Regular Price, shipping included (as previously listed on Bulk Reef Supply and Saltwateraquarium): $697
Discounted Price, shipping included (with $96 flat rate shipping included):
Local Pickup Only – Price without shipping:
NOTE: For local pickup, please contact us directly to arrange payment and pickup (do not use the cart system)
Reduced shipping rates available through Southwest Air Cargo as long as you are willing to drive to an airport that has a Southwest Air Cargo terminal. The difference between the flat-rate shipping in this listing and the actual Air Cargo charges will be refunded
Turbo’s Aquatics CWT sumps are the first sumps specifically designed to accept an algae scrubber and DC return pump without complicated plumbing or unsightly tubing!
These high-quality sumps are 100% Made In The USA using ¼” cell cast acrylic. The side and bottom panels are clear and opaque black acrylic is used for the top and interior baffles which creates a clean & contemporary look that compliments any color scheme.
The included bracket and PVC rail system located in the center chamber supports compatible algae scrubber above the water level while still allowing enough space for a protein skimmer or additional filtration equipment.
The intake section contains two (2) 1.5″ slip bulkhead directly above an intake/drain chamber, which then flows to a Filter Sock chamber. The dual Filter Sock tray is fixed in place, and is compatible with standard 4″ filter socks and the Klir Di-4 Fleece Filter Roller.
Note: Rev A sumps were not designed to incorporate the Clarisea rollermat products; Rev B sumps are compatible with certain Clarisea rollermat products (Gen 1 and Gen 2). Clarisea rollermats (and other rollermat products) may still be used with Rev A sumps, but they would need to be placed in the center chamber of the sump.
A 1″ slip bulkhead located on the return chamber is aligned to fit directly onto the EcoTech Marine Vectra L2 DC Return Pump but will also work with a wide range of additional pumps.
All models feature a probe holder with 4 ports, John Guest fittings for dosing lines located in the return pump chamber, adjustable water level in the center chamber, black colored lids to prevent salt creep, and bulkheads for both the drain and return pump connections.
Compatible Algae Scrubber:
- Turbo’s Aquatics L2, L4, & L8
- Clear Water Scrubbers CW-200
With scrubber installed, there is a remaining footprint of 20″ x 8″ for a protein skimmer or additional equipment of your choice. When using a protein skimmer alongside an algae scrubber, we recommend downsizing your skimmer because of the reduced nutrient levels as a result of the scrubber.
Compatible Filter Socks/Fleece Rollers
- 4″ Felt Filter Socks with Plastic Ring
- 4″ Klir Fleece Filter Roller
- Total Volume: 49 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 36″ L x 20″ W x 16″ H
- Intake/Drain Chamber Dimensions: 5″ L x 19.5″ W x 16″ H
- Center Chamber Dimensions: 21.9″ L x 19.5″ W x 16″ H
- Return Chamber Dimensions: 8.25″ L x 19.5″ W x 16″ H
- Bubble Trap Dimensions: 2″ L x 15.5″ W
- Drain Bulkhead: 1.5″ Slip x Slip (dual)
- Return Bulkhead: 1″ Slip x Slip
- Filter Sock Holder: Two 4″ Diameter
- Lid/Splash Guard(s): 5.75″ x 10″ (return) and 8.9″ x 4.5″ (drain)
- Adjustable Water Level: 6″ – 10″ Reversible Weir (Flat or Toothed)
- Probe Holders: 4 (3x 1/2″ diameter and 1x 3/4″ diameter)
- Cable Grommet: 1.5″
- 1x Turbo’s Aquatics CWT-50 Sump (Rev A)
- 2x 1.5″ Slip x Slip Bulkheads (drains)
- 1x 1″ Slip x Slip Bulkhead (return)
- 1x Reversible Weir
- 1x Fixed Filter Sock Tray for two (2) 4″ standard filter socks
- 1x Cord Grommet
- 5x Push-Connect Dosing Tube Bulkheads
- 2x Splash Guards/Lids
- 1x Perforated Removable Drip Tray
- 1x Algae Scrubber Support Bracket System
Note: Filter sock & algae scrubber not included.